Tagidor Garden Resort & Spa in Bangou - West RegionThe Bangou Holiday Village is the largest holiday village in the Bamiléké country, in the west region of Cameroon. It is a hotel located at an altitude of 1,400 meters and built on twenty hectares for a total of 47 accommodations…
Opening in progress of the largest vacation village in Central Africa.
- 49 individual pavilions out of 80 pavilions.
- A Botanical Garden made of local and exotic plants.
- Artificial lakes.
It is visibly the largest vacation village in Bamiléké country. It is located at an altitude of 1400m and built on a twenty hectare site for a total of 47 accommodations. The accommodation is not yet operational and open to guests.
Tagidor Garden Resort & Spa in Bangou - West RegionTagidor Garden includes :
- 1 palace
- 1 botanical garden made of local and exotic plants
- 1 artificial lake
- 1 watercourse
- 3 hectares of organic agriculture
- 1 zoo
- An educational farm
- Riding centers
- Fitness and conference centers
- Soccer, basketball and tennis courts. The gardens of Tagidor Garden Resort & Spa are splendid. It was built on the initiative of business and industrial man Francis Nana Djomou.